Recent blog posts
- Gwinnett School of Music's Rising Star Emily Vance
- Student Emily Vance's new video of Original Song Something Stupid
- School of Rock Winter Concert at EOP
- How to Best Choose and Instrument for your Child
- Unexpected Benefits of Learning An Instrument
- Learn Music; Learn About Life
- Gwinnett School of Rock Bands Play at Eddie Owen Presents and the Rockin Rib Fest
- Gwinnett's Most Talented winners receive title, trophy, a prize package.
- Student Annabell Rushing takes home honors at Gwinnett's Most Talented
- Fall 2012 Newsletter
Serving Atlanta, Decatur, Lilburn, Grayson & Suwanee
The faculty at the Gwinnett School of Music consists of over 38 instructors. They are all degreed and or working professional musicians who teach and perform. Many of them have advanced degrees in music and have certification in their particular field of expertise. Recitals, competitions and other special activities are organized for our students on a regular basis.
Private music lessons
Private music lessons are our specialty. Students range from the beginner to the advanced and from 4 year olds to 80 year olds. In addition, our teachers specialize in all musical forms. Whether you want to learn rock, pop, jazz, or classical we can accommodate you. We offer private instruction in piano and keyboards, guitar, bass, banjo,mandolin, drums and percussion, violin, viola, cello, clarinet, saxophone, flute, trumpet, trombone, voice, and more.